Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Computers in Education class

I've been thinking a lot lately about the class I will be teaching this summer, Education 630 (Advanced Instructional Techniques). It's really Computer Uses in Education or the like. You know that educators can't give the same name to two classes. :-) The students are mostly inservice teachers, though there are a few career-changers.

I'm going to use this blog as a gathering point for my resources and what should be taught in this class. I'm toying with the idea of having the students create their own blogs as well. Any ideas of the use the blog in education, or important educational issues that we should be dealing with are welcome.

1 comment:

registry cleaners said...

Interesting to see how much has changed since this was first posted. Nowadays most students have blogs in some form, or at the very least a social media presence. I wonder where we'll be size years from now?